Addis to Lalibela
Wake Up early morning transfer to the airport, the flight usually departs from Addis morning at 7:40am and arrive to Lalibela at 10:10am. Upon your arrival to Lalibela, you will be picked up by our agent transferred to hotel and have few hours visit to the first group of Lalibela Churches. This day, visit the first group of Lalibela Churches which are located north of a small stream named Jordan River. These Churches were carved during the time of King Lalibela (1181 – 1221) and are registered by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. .
Overnight Lalibela Lodge
Lalibela Full day Visit
After breakfast,trek down from the Lodge and start visiting the second part of Lalibela Churches. have a excursion trip to the cave-built up church of Ne’akuto Le’ab (13th Century AD) which is famous for its wide collection of ancient crosses, manuscripts and icons. If this day is Saturday, spare some time at the interesting weekly market of Lalibela.
After lunch, visit the second and third group of churches of Lalibela. This day, you will also visit Asheton MARYAM
After the visit, you will trek up to the Beautiful Hudad Eco Lodge which is 2 hours away from the main City. .
Overnight Lalibela Hudad Eco Lodge
In the city of Lalibela you will see about Eleven Rock Churches organized in to groups of three.
- Biete Medhane Alem
- Biete Maryam
- Biete Golgotha Mikael
- Biete Maskal (House of the Cross)
- Biete Denagel (House of Virgins)
- Biete Giyorgis
- Biete Amanuel
- Biete Qeddus Mercoreus
- Biete Abba Libanos (House of Abbot Libanos)
- Biete Gabriel-Rufael
- Biete Lehem (Bethlehem Hebrew: בֵּית לֶחֶם, House of Holy Bread).
Fly Back to Addis
This day, trek down from the Hudad Lodge and transfer to the airport. Upon your arrival to Addis, you will be picked up by our driver and transfer to hotel to have relaxing day after the long trip.
Overnight Presidential Hotel.
The below price is with a group of at least 3
We give discount for group travelers who come with 3 and more pax.
We also organize private tour as per our your request
Cost of the tour $400 per person
The price includes
- Transport latest model Toyota with Experienced English speaking driver throughout the Tour.
- All Entrance fees and licenses as per the program.
- Accommodation in the mentioned hotel with bed and breakfast
- Plenty bottles of water for the trip.
- Local guide service throughout the tour as per the program
- All government taxes and VAT
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Any alcoholic drinks
- Any videography or camera fee needed
- Laundry service
- Any expense of Personal items like, internet, fax, telephone
- Services which are not mentioned in the above section.